Etsy Daily Finds

Showcasing the best of Etsy everyday.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to Etsy Daily Finds! Starting the 18th I will be showcasing one find of my choosing from each category located on Etsy. I would like to encourage all readers and Etsy lovers to email me their suggestions for finds. I would also like to highly encourage Etsy store owners to submit their items to me so I can showcase them here on the blog. Each week on Sunday I will also be including a post on a seller I would like to single out and will be showcasing a variety of their items. Feel free to e-mail me if you have any comments or suggestions or would like to help with the blog. I look forward to starting this with all of you tomorrow!

--Meg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home